2009. gada 16. septembris

Schul is a gud thing.

Palasīju draugos vienu dienasgrāmatas ierakstu par skolēnu domugraudiem un kļūdām šī gada CE angļu valodā. Esmu gar zemi. :D

• My drems is I have home, car, girl and any think.
• In our country survives only the strongest like in savanna.
• The salary of working people is falling with a speed of "Boeing 747".
• Latvia can't give money to people, but Latvia can give them big life experience how to live without money.
• When you work in England you don't need be very smart, you need only legs and arms and something else.
• If the government do nofing nobody live in Latvija and pay a log.
• I have to say that Latvia is like a food - for someone it feels like a delicious cake but for others like an old fish.
• … without you country will become empty, old and sad.
• I want change my relation sheep with girls because there are very good.
• I must change only one thing in my personality, it is opportunity to love some women longer than one week.
• Main thing what could change my personality are woman.
• In my personality I want to change my nose, it's too big.
• I think I pozitiva persona. I am hungry, silence, pozitiva.
• It's nice to have a litter from you.
• If I won studing in high school, I mast pain.
• Studies are light, unstudies are darkness.
• Best fishes
• Thank and boy boy!

1 komentārs:

Radikaalz teica...

ROFL! Vismaz kaut kas lika pasmaidit shajaa druumajaa dienaa! ty